Access to the information published on the website (http://www.alberguelostemplarios.com), owned by Jesús Bernardo Prieto, as administrator of the company HOSPITALEROS LOS TEMPLARIOS S.L. with C.I.F number: B-34212951, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of PALENCIA volume 356 folio 114, page P-4534, implies the acceptance of the following conditions of use:
Use of the portal
1. HOSPITALEROS LOS TEMPLARIOS S.L. has published this website to facilitate potential visitors access to information regarding its services. The information displayed on the website is left at the free disposal of users who access the website in a private and individual way, at no cost. The commercialization of the right of access is expressly prohibited.
2. The copying or reproduction of the information published by means of any electronic support (web pages, databases or electronic publications) that allows the retransmission of any information published on this web site to multiple users is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of HOSPITALEROS LOS TEMPLARS S L.
3. Accuracy of the information: HOSPITALEROS LOS TEMPLARIOS S.L. makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and updating of the information published on its website. However, HOSPITALEROS LOS TEMPLARIOS S L is not responsible for the consequences of reading it.
4. HOSPITALEROS LOS TEMPLARIOS S.L. is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the user that may arise from access to this website or from the use of its contents.
5. HOSPITALEROS LOS TEMPLARIOS S.L. informs users of the Web that there are links or connections with other third-party Web sites, over which HOSPITALEROS LOS TEMPLARIOS S L does not exercise any control. This information is provided for informational purposes only, without necessarily implying the approval of their content by HOSPITALEROS LOS TEMPLARIOS S.L.
6. HOSPITALEROS LOS TEMPLARIOS S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to this Website, at any time and without prior notice, to any User who breaches these Rules of Use.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on the protection of personal data, we inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide us through this website, which are necessary for the processing and management of your request, will be incorporated into an automated file duly registered in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), responsibility of HOSPITALEROS LOS TEMPLARIOS S.L.
HOSPITALEROS LOS TEMPLARIOS S.L. informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access, taking into account the status of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
The personal data of your CV provided through email, website and those that you provide at any time to HOSPITALEROS LOS TEMPLARIOS S.L., will be incorporated into an automated file under the responsibility of HOSPITALEROS LOS TEMPLARIOS S.L., whose purpose is the management and development of the selection process. By sending your CV through this website or by email, you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data for the indicated purpose.
Exercise of your rights
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, regarding the personal data contained in the aforementioned file, by contacting HOSPITALEROS LOS TEMPLARIOS S.L., C / CRTA LEON-BURGOS 34349 TERRADILLOS DE TEMPLARIOS-PALENCIA.
The license for public use of the ALBERGUE LOS TEMPLARIOS website is governed by Spanish legislation, regardless of the place of the user’s country of access. Any litigation that may arise in the interpretation of these access regulations will be resolved in the Spanish courts.
The total or partial reproduction of texts and graphics, by any means, without the express written authorization of HOSPITALEROS LOS TEMPLARIOS S.L. To insert these texts, images or news in the publication or dissemination in supports of any kind accessible to third parties, you must have the express written authorization of HOSPITALEROS LOS TEMPLARIOS S.L.
The private use of the texts, news and data published on this website for strictly personal purposes is allowed.
Albergue Los Templarios
First Hostel of the Path with ISO 9001 certification
Telephone: 667 25 22 79 – 979 06 59 68
Follow us on Facebook:
Terradillos de los Templarios – 34349 (Palencia), next to the Camino de Santiago and the N-120.